10 August, 2015 (0) Comments
Find out why a menstrual cup is perfect for summer fun!
Whether you’re hitting the festival circuit this summer or you’re just relaxing on the beach for a few weeks none of us want our period to come along for the holiday fun. But sometimes it can’t be helped. We don’t want to deal with the dreaded tampon string hanging out of our bikini as you come out of the waves or worrying about changing our sanitary pad every few hours when we’re dancing up a storm! Menstrual cups are the perfect alternative to tampons and pads in summer (and all year-round really!).
Here’s why we think all ladies should make the switch from tampons and pads to menstrual cups and enjoy the summer sun!
Menstrual cups are perfect for swimming and bikinis.
- Using a menstrual cup means you don’t have to worry about where to tuck that tampon string when you’re swimming or sun baking.
- With 12 hours of leak-free protection you won’t need to plan your bathroom breaks every few hours to change your tampon or pad – you can relax all day long!
- When you’re swimming you won’t need to worry about your tampon soaking in water.
Menstrual cups are ideal for travelling, camping and backpacking.
- Whether you’re backpacking or camping you won’t need to worry about changing your tampon or pad often or where to throw your waste away – if you’re hiking this helps keep the trails in pristine condition and preserve the environment.
- If you’re backpacking to several countries over your summer break you can save your pennies by not needing to buy pads or tampons on the road – one menstrual cup and you’re done!
- If you’ve got a long haul flight booked you can rest assured you won’t have to deal with leakage and stains because you’ve got 12 hours before you have to empty your menstrual cup.
Why do you think a menstrual cup is the perfect summer companion? Let us know in the comments below! To purchase one, simply go to our onlinestore www.luvur-body.com/onlinestore, we ship globally by tracked post.